As a newly formed organization with an ambitious vision for a just and sustainable global economy, IFVI is intentional about the workplace we are building. Our goal is to provide all employees with the opportunity to shape IFVI’s strategy and culture while also creating a workplace that prioritizes health, wellbeing, and personal growth.
We are a people-focused organization and aim to create a culture of inclusion and belonging by valuing the diverse backgrounds and contributions of our team members, our board, and our partners. We are passionate about our vision, and approach our work through the lens of collaboration, excellence, and credibility.
Optimizing remote work
Since our founding, IFVI has operated with a fully remote workforce. Employees have the ability to work anywhere in the United States. We offer access to coworking space or stipend for home office arrangements, plus regular opportunities to spend time with colleagues in person. We are constantly working to ensure our remote workplace is connected, collaborative, and collegial.
Benefits & perks
- We cover 100% of employee medical, dental and vision insurance, with options to add dependents or upgrade your plan.
- We offer a 4% match on 401k employee retirement contributions.
- In addition to 11 paid holidays, IFVI offers generous vacation time, sick time, paid parental leave, and a winter recess the last week of the year.
- We offer a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA) for all employees. An FSA or DCFSA lets you use tax-free money to pay for eligible expenses which can provide extensive savings in today’s rising healthcare and dependent care costs.
- We offer employees an annual wellness stipend to support their physical, emotional, or psychological health.
- We encourage employees to seek out professional development opportunities and offer an annual stipend to each employee to support your continued career growth.
- Summer Fridays! During the summer months every employee unplugs at 1pm local time on Fridays to soak up a few extra ounces of the weekend.
If you see an opportunity that interests you, we highly encourage you to apply. As a diverse, interdisciplinary team we strongly believe there are many backgrounds and combinations of skills and experience that would be an excellent fit for IFVI.
Join us as we work to deliver a just and sustainable economic system based on the true contribution of business to people and the planet.